RE: Re: How to suppress the annoying warning message for gmc??

There is an option to disable it in ./configure when you compile it.

Arthur H. Johnson II            arthur@tucows.com
Tucows Linux Manager            http://linux.tucows.com
Tucows BSD Manager              http://bsd.tucows.com
Tucows Unix Themes              http://unixthemes.tucows.com
Tucows Howto Manager            http://howto.tucows.com
Tucows OpenSource News Editor   http://news.tucows.com/linux
--
First, a few words about tools.

Basically, a tool is an object that enables you to take advantage of the
laws of physics and mechanics in such a way that you can seriously injure
yourself.  Today, people tend to take tools for granted.  If you're ever
walking down the street and you notice some people who look particularly
smug, the odds are that they are taking tools for granted.  If I were you,
I'd walk right up and smack them in the face.
		-- Dave Barry, "The Taming of the Screw"