Re: gnomeicu

That's not quite right. The program sees it, but doesn't display it (the
Windowz version). And no, it's not possible in Gnomeicu to hide your IP.
However in Licq it is, so if you are worried about your IP, then switch clients.

On 26-Aug-2000 Ben FrantzDale wrote:

> [...]

Ralph Slooten

   .~.      ICQ:      25543458
   /V\      E-Mail:   ralph.slooten@quicknet.nl