Re: eog-0.4 - build error

Paul Barnfather <plb@clanger9.demon.co.uk> writes:

> I am getting the following error building eog-0.4 on Solaris:
>
> full-screen.c:214: too many arguments to function `gconf_client_remove_dir'
>
> I have GConf-0.8 installed. What did I miss?

You have include files from an older GConf installed.  Make very sure
you erase them before installing gconf-0.8.

The installation scheme for GConf was screwed up between 0.6 and 0.8;
unfortunately you'll have to carefully uninstall the old version by
hand :-(

Also, once you get it to build, make sure you are running the right
daemon.  When you run EOG make sure you have a process called
"gconfd-1"; if you have one with a different name, it means you still
have an old daemon or oafid files lying around.

  Federico