panel configuration (was: Helix user login)

# last 2000-08-30 (12:19 -0400), Sean Murphy <murphy@erim-int.com>
  mentioned something about Re: Helix user login ?

| Try deleting your .gnome directories and let Gnome recreate them.
| You'll lose all the fun little customizations you had, but it'll fix
| your icons.  I've had to do it on both machines I run.  Luckily, I
| didn't customize my panel too much at that point, so it didn't take long
| to put the applets back where I had 'em.

  where are the panel customization stored anyway? a guess would be in
  ~/.gnome but where exactly. i tried opening up some of the files there
  but they include things which i took off way back already. also,
  something that interests me is ~/.gnome/panel.d/default. can someone
  point me somewhere where i can find more info about this?

  m a r c o  a n t o n i o  c a b a z a l
  wolfpac communications

+ history repeats itself, which is good because most people
  don't pay attention the first time anyway.