Sawfish focus behaviour question

I have switched to Sawfish from Enlightenment

If I left click anywhere inside a window that window comes to the front.

This is really annoying when using gimp because all my tool (brushes,
etc) keep disappearing under the image  as I am editing...

I cant seem to find the property that changes this so it behave more
like Enlightenment. I have Sawfish is set up with the focus to change
upon entry/exit from a window (no click)...

RH 7.0 all patches installed.

--
Normand Robert PhD,  Medical Physicist,            ,__o
Canadian Heart Research Centre,  Suite 5000,     _-\_<,