Re: gmc issue

On Wed, Dec 27, 2000 at 04:37:26PM -0500, Anthony E . Greene wrote:
> >i'm noticed in my taskbar that gmc shows up several times..like 7
> >times....????
>
> Once for each icon and once for the desktop itself. I guess each icon is a
> window.

Figured it out (for sawfish):

Matched Windows -> Add

Match Class gmc-desktop-icon/*

Placement -> Depth -16
Focus -> Never focus
State -> Ignored
State -> Cycle skip
State -> Window list skip
Other -> Skip tasklist

then restart both panel and gmc (or just deskguide_applet and gmc), you
should have only one entry in your tasklist for gmc if you don't have any
windows open.  What exactly that one gmc is, I don't know, but it cleans
up the list nicely so I won't complain.

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd debian org>                Free software developer

* dpkg hands stu a huge glass of vbeer
* Joey takes the beer from stu, you're too young ;)
* Cylord takes the beer from Joey, you're too drunk.
* Cylord gives the beer to muggles.