Re: [BUG?] gnome-applets and gnome-core 1.1.2 build on LinuxPPC

  Jacob> Sigh.  I hate drawers.  Please file a report and hopefully I
  Jacob> can get George to fix my broken code in exchange for a beer.
  Jacob> I wonder how many I owe him these days.

Filed. Number is 5782; perhaps that many beers? 8^)=

Apologies for the follow-ups to gnome-announce. Is there a reason that
list isn't moderated?

john.

                 John S Jacobs Anderson jacobs@genehack.org
                  \* Genehack:  Not your daddy's weblog */
                   \*    <URL:http://genehack.org>     */