Re: GTK Event Sounds

Shouldn't there be a way for an application to turn off these sounds on a
non-system wide basis.  The parts of the GTK sounds that annoy me the most
are when they play when an app is trying to play another sound (like when I
log out, I get 3 different sounds at once, and all I want to hear is the
"Shutting down" message).

Sean Middleditch