Re: KDE games on top of Gnome Enlightenment

Jerry & Ellen Davis wrote:

> I rpm'd the kde games package, with no errors (after having installed the
> support libs and such)
>
> When I run the games I see them coming up briefly, and then they core
> dump.
>
> What else should I do to make them work properly?
>
> Jerry

This is a bug with the KDE games, not GNOME and Enlightenment. (GNOME
and E run on top of the X Window System, as does KDE and virtually every
other graphical Unix application. E provides the borders around windows,
and GNOME provides the Panel and the functions to draw what goes inside
the windows of GNOME applications, so naturally, they couldn't be
causing this problem with KDE.)

    Jim Cape
    http://www.jcinteractive.com

    "Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them
     pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened."
        -- Winston Churchill