Bugs in core-1.1.4

Hi Jacob,

    I just installed gnome-core 1.1.4 after deleting all my old
configurations files. I normally run with the apps menu as
a part of the main menu. But after upgrading I experienced
something weird. My main menu included the apps menu,
but in the apps menu, there was a folder called programs.
When i clicked on programs, I got another menu looking
just the same. After doing so for a while, I had about 30
apps menues ;-) I right clicked on the foot menu, and it said
that the apps menu was set to be a part on the main menu.
That was okay; but then I went into the control center, and it
said that the apps menu was a submenu!??! Shouldn't these
two places tell the same?!? Anyway changing it to a part of
the main menu in the control center fixed it temporary.

    Another thing is that when I with the task applet choose
dynamic width the width is always about 2-4 pixels. And this
is with applications running. Choosing static works just fine.

    This has always worked before, so it must be a new bug

Cheers, Kenneth

---
E-post/E-mail: kenneth@ripen.dk
http://www.bergsoe.dtu.dk/~pbk1807/