mini-comander looks bad a 100 dpi

I've noticed that when running at 100 dpi mini-comander looks funny.  The font for the
time gets cut off by the text field above it.  Also running at 100 dpi the gtk-clist widget
has some wierd drawing bugs.  These are most evident in balsa.   Has anyone noticed this
before?  Is there anything that can be done to address these issues?

Mike

Burns:	Good Lord, Smithers!  You look atrocious.  I thought I told you to
	take a vacation.

Homer:	Uh, Smithers already left, sir.  I'm his replacement, Homer
	Simpson.

		   Homer The Smithers