Re: petition

Kaixo!

On Tue, Jan 11, 2000 at 06:16:35AM -0800, Shawn Eland wrote:

> Sorry this is off topic. But here is a site trying to petition hardware
> manufacturers to release specs to the Linux community so we can write
> our own drivers. please sign.

Not really. The petition signers are happy with just "Linux drivers"
(Linux/intel drivers, that is).
I would have signed for a petition asking for releasing specs so that
drivers for any OS can be done; but I didn't sign because I won't be
satisfied with just closed source binary-only drivers for only a single
OS on a single platform (what is the difference with Windows binary only
drivers ?)

--
Ki ça vos våye bén,
Pablo Saratxaga