Re: Nautilus From CVS

Phil Cowans <pjc51@hermes.cam.ac.uk> writes:
> I'm trying to build nautilus from CVS, but keep running into
> problems. Here's the output from running './autogen.sh --prefix=/usr':

OK, the obligatory warning: you probably don't want to do
this. Especially not with --prefix=/usr where it will hose your
working installation.

Your problem though is that you need to copy gnome.m4 from gnome-libs
HEAD into /usr/share/aclocal. Then prepare to have a lot of other
problems because right now Nautilus is hard to build and does very
little.

You can see some screenshots here:
 http://www106.pair.com/rhp/nautilus.jpg
 http://www106.pair.com/rhp/nautilus-slashdot.jpg