Re: Micro$oft-style dragable, resizable, stackable menu/button bars.

> Cool.  Is it integrated so that right-mouse-clicks on the toolbar bring up a
> context menu?  Is there a little "x" that hides the toolbar (seems like I've
> seen this done elsewhere)?  Are toolbars re-enabled by selecting them from
> a menu list (Navigator does this)?

Right click the toolbar brings up a menu with togglemenuitems so dock-items can
be turned on and off. I was wondering how to get around the problem of turning
everything off, but IE5 doesn't let you turn off the menu...which might be the
way to do it.

The problem I'm having currently is removing a menu item when a dockitem is
removed from the dock...but I'll get it sorted hopefully.

iain