DnD themes

After quite a discussion on an IBM internal mailing list about GNOME,
someone mentioned this idea that OS/2 had...Drag N Drop themeing. Any
thoughts on the viability of this or just interest in this? I thought it
sounded cool, but I'll have to pull a lamer and say IDHTTCI (I don't
have time to code it). I just thought I'd see what others thought...

--

Steve Fox
http://pcxtreme.org