Re: GNOME logs me out unexpectedly

HI,

Well, I did a clean sweep of my system...I reinstalled Linux and x windows
but did *not* install the Redhat GNOME. I installed the helix distribution
by itself. The thing hasn't logged me out in a couple of days...I'm
hopeful.

Just a warning...this all seemed to start when I accidently "refeshed my
desktop with KDE icons. DON'T DO THIS!!

Desmond Rivet          rivet@ecf.utoronto.ca
Eng Sci 0T0 + PEY      rivet_d@hotmail.com

   You live and learn, or you don't live long