Re: connot initializ the bonobo component system

jack wallen jr wrote:

> i installed the evolution rpms (with the helix-update system) and i get
> the above error.  any ideas?

One of my co-workers had a similar problem. She was able to fix the
problem by installing bonobo from the tarball over the top of the RPM
install (ie, rpm -Uvh bonobo.rpm; then make; make install bonobo.tgz)

My best guess is that there is some vital file missing from the RPM
install which the tarball install puts in place. However, I have no idea
what that file is.

This has been logged in the bug tracking system.

Russ Magee %-)

Russell Keith-Magee
PhD Research Student
School of Computing, Curtin University of Technology
email: keithmag@cs.curtin.edu.au OR russ.magee@computer.org
WWW:   http://www.cs.curtin.edu.au/~keithmag
Ph: +61 8 9266 2129    FAX +61 8 9266 2819
I'm into SOFTWARE!