Re: Again, How to show chinese in gnome-terminal?

Maybe you want to use CXterm, a Chinese version of xterm?  It is not GNOME
software but works well with (traditional) Chinese and Simplified Chinese.

obtainable from Mainland  at http://www.freecode.com.cn/html/chinese.html

> Could anybody tell me how to do that. I've tried to show chinese in
> gnome-terminal ,but it is proved useless. I can show chinese in other gnome
> software such as gtop,gedit etc, except for gnome-terminal. I use
> "gnome-terminal --help" .And there is no option about multibyte encodings.
>
> yangbotao
> yangbt@legend.com.cn

----
Free Software:  the software by the people, of the people and for the people.
Develop! Share! Enhance! Enjoy!