Re: Trash Can in Naughtilus?

bob@thestuff.net wrote:

> How about "land fill", since it fills up your HD until you nuke it. :)

Now THAT is really funny!  Ho ho ho!
All we would need would be animated seagulls circling around when you
dropped more trash on it.  Of course, you'd want seagull cries as
the associated sound.

For that matter, you could go for something like "The Guano Hill"

On a more serious note, neither of these ideas meet the old and familiar
requirement.

I am willing to be convinced that a whacky and humorous name would not
comprise usability.

	Miles