Re: best window manager

I believe the correct way to do it is to run gnome-session.  Then to
switch window managers, go to the gnome control center, under the
Window Manager settings.  If the Window manager you want isn't in
the list, you can add it.  Might I suggest giving Sawmill a whirl if
you're looking for a window manager that's faster than
Enlightenment, but very attractive and feature-filled?