Re: best window manager

I tried a few variations and eventually went in with gnome-session and
went in with enlightenment.  Then I used the gnome control panel to select
blackbox as my windowmanager.  Then I pressed the try button and it
switched over nicely.  I saved everything and logged out.

When I logged back in only the panel would show up and no blackbox.  It
did not work properly.  I saw some error messages after I logged out which
said something about not supporting gnome, but I thought blackbox had the
hints in place.

Does anyone know about that?

I guess I am still hunting for a good gnome compatible window manager.

Brennan Stehling - web developer and sys admin
projects: www.onmilwaukee.com | www.sncalumni.com

fortune:
A CONS is an object which cares.
		-- Bernie Greenberg.