Re: sawmill configuration prblm => resizing and moving windows

> Than in Keymaps section choose Window, add a new binding, push Grab Key...,
> then press Alt and Left mouse button. There appears Button1-M-Click1 in a
> text box, you should change Click1 with Move so that it became
> Button1-M-Move (not a intuitive way of configuring :). In the Command list
> choose "Move window interactively". Try, this works.
>
> With resizing the same way, just select middle button (Button2) and resize.
> To resize/move by dragging a border, just select "border" keymaps list, and
> doing the same steps as above.

It finally works as expected. Thanks alot! I have to say you are
right, the configuration is really very unintuitive !!!

Before sawmill is release for real (version 1.0) this should be
addressed for sure.
But otherwise it really is a nice windowmanager. And quite a bit
faster than enlightenment !!! I will probably stick with it!

Olaf