RE: gnome/X not taking keys, hard reboot necessary

> Sun had a bug like this filed once.  Let me see if I can find
> that real
> quick... Ah, here is it
>
> > From a Sun Microsystems bug report (#4102680):
> > "Workaround: don't pound on the mouse like a wild monkey."

haha.

1) No amount/type of user input should crash the system. Its just
bad programming if it does.

2) It didn't take much. I tried to simulate the middle mouse buttone
and nothing happened so I assumed I did not the keys simultaneously so
I did it 2 more times. A total of 6 mouse clicks, result hard reboot. Any
windows users would laugh his ass off if linux/X/Gnome turns out to be
this easy to crash.