Helix task bar

I have just installed Helix Gnome on my RedHat 6.1 box and now have a
task bar like thing at the top of my screen as well as a panel at the
bottom.

What is this taskbar and how do I remove it as it stays infront of
windows when I maximise them thus preventing me closing the windows.

Thanks

Pat

P.S This Helix distribution is much nicer than the standard RedHat one !

Patrick Colbeck			    E-Mail: pat.colbeck@esc.azlan.co.uk
Senior Technical Engineer	    Tel   : +44 (0)1904 691996
Azlan Ltd			    FAX	  : +44 (0)1904 690085

Cisco CCIE #2305