Re: Help requested: more .desktop files.

Alexander Volovics <awol@xs4all.nl> writes:

> I hope that sane criteria for inclusion of apps will be applied.
> I for one would not like to encounter long lists off apps like
> `Freeciv',`bomber',`xkobo',`Pingus', `Maelstrom', `Xboing' `RH control-panel'
> in the menu's (even using submenus).

Well, there's already one criteria there: whether or not you have the
app installed.

It would be nice, though, if you could easily turn things off from
appearing in the menu.

226 days, 56 minutes, 32 seconds till we run away.
All that glitters is not gold; all that wander are not lost.