gnome-lib-1.1.0

Hi

I've down loaded "gnome-libs-1.1.0" to compile on HPUX platform.

The first thing "configure" file is look for :

#####
cat: Cannot open ./message-of-doom: No such file or directory

checking for poptStrippedArgv in -lpopt... configure: error: popt 1.5 or newer is required to build
gnome-libs. You can download the latest version from ftp://people.redhat.com/sopwith/popt/

checking for OAF - version >= 0.1.0... no

checking for GConf... configure: error: You must have GConf installed.
######

Can someone tell me whats going on please?

I did check most of the gnome website, but i could n't get any idea what's
happening.

Is "gnome" going to be specific only for "linux" users?

Thanks for your help.

		__Mehdi