Re: window pixmaps

"Aaron M. Brown" <AaronMB@popd.ix.netcom.com> writes:

> Since in the most recent gnome unstable release, there was the option to
> display the pixmaps specified by the windows in the task list; I was
> wondering if all of the software that comes with gnome is going to support
> the task list icons... thank you for your time

In my local tree I have all of gnome-libs, gnome-core, gnome-applets,
gnome-utils, control-center, and gnome-games (basically GNOME 1.2)
explicitely using the icons.  GNOME applications run from the panel
menus should get icons automatically if they use GnomeApp, so even if
an app doesn't explictitely support it, it might have icons too.

Jacob
--
"Is this love... or just confusion?"  -- Jimi Hendrix