Re: R: Image viewer for gnome (ACDSee clone?)

You might try qtvu or endeavour as well, they're both not that bad, at
least for QTvu (as its name implies ;) ) you'll need to have a working qt
library on your machine which usually comes with the KDE stuff so perhaps
you might get that before installing the rest. Personally, I'm doing all
the pic-viewing stuff by now with Electric Eyes (by calling "ee *" in my
pic dir and switching the program to large icons) :)))

Bye, have a nice day,
Kristian