Gnome/Enlightenment Q?

I'm not sure if this is a gnome or an enlightenment
question. Gnome, I think. I've added the pager as a "swallowed"
applet in the taskbar, which is where I want it, but I still get
the four little mini-windows on the desktop as well every time I
login. How do I make them go away?

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--