RE: ANSWERING MACHINE

hi David

first of all as u should assume that the people using gnome donot use Windows
anyway I know of a software called cw try to search this using google and i am
sure it'll help u

Later

On 18-May-2000 David McCormick wrote:

> I would like to know if anyone knows of a telephone answering  machine
> program that works under windos?  I would like to find one but have been
> unable to so far.  Thanks.
>
> David McCormick

----------------------------------
Amar S. Bhatti
                                            |    In a World without Fences,
                                            |       Who needs GATES?
                                            |                     Linux Journal
                                            |       GNU/Linux Rules :-)
                                            |    Micro$oft Windows Sucks :-(

       .^.
       /V\
      // \\
     /(   )\
     ^^^ ^^^

DISCLAIMER:
        All what I said is my own point of view, not the one of my employer,
unless it is specifically said so.

This message was sent by XFMail