Re: Problems with panel displaying icons

On Sat, May 27, 2000 at 09:08:24PM -0400 or thereabouts, Jacob Berkman wrote:
> John Gotts <jgotts@ww2.tqstats.com> writes:
> > Perhaps this is a gdk-pixbuf problem?  I'm running 0.8.0.
>
> Did you rpm -ta the 0.8.0 tarball?  The .spec file included is broken.

I've gone through Gnotices, where kind people have posted things to
try if specfiles are broken, but I haven't seen anything about gdk-pixbuf.
How broken? Has some kind person already worked out the way to unbreak it?

rpm -ta is my idea of technical as it is. Fixing specfiles sounds
complicated.

Not that I've actually managed to collect all the bits for 1.2 yet,
but for when I do.. :)

Telsa