Re: C++ and GNOME or Motif

I've never used Motif,  but for OO support you should check out the gtk-- and wxWindows libraries.  Both are free and are C++ wrappers for GTK+.  I used gtk-- for a project last quarter (I'm still in school).  I have just recently heard of wxWindows and thus have no experience or knowledge of it's API.  From what I read on the web site wxWindows is an API that has several different bindings:  GTK, Motif, MFC, Mac  the goal being to write the gui code once that will work on any platform.

-D