Re: Presentation software

Shandar Ahmad wrote:

> Try magicpoint.

I think I must be missing something important. Suppose I write a lecture
for my class, and want to show it overhead and then also output html in
some way they can look through it and printout the outline of the whole
thing if they want to.  What do magicpoint users do when they need to
export mgp files to another format?

The infamous Powerpoint makes these chores comparatively easy, and if it
didn't require IExplorer to view and print correctly, it would be pretty
close to a good program.

I tried Star Office version 609 and crashed it a half dozen times before
giving up.

I noticed DocBook has a slides back end, maybe I should see if I can
learn how to do that to output both slides and html.

--
Paul E. Johnson                       email: pauljohn ukans edu