Re: balsa 1.0

Balsa does supposedly support filters (according to the readme file on
their site), just you can't install a premade binary, but will have to
compile the sourse yourself.

On the other hand, I wouldn't really rely on the filters, as they are not
in current development (and the ones they have aren't included in their
binary distribution meaning that they are probably very unstable). If you
are looking for a fast, simple and reliable E-mail program which supports
filters, you can try Pine (console based) or XFmail (graphical based) just
to name 2. Origionally I also used Netscape for mail, however it totally
bugged out and I actually lost about 150 messages in a core dump or
something. The filters stopped working and my address book also totally
got messed up. That's the last time I ever use Netscape for E-mailing ...!

Good luck,

Ralph