Re: a gnome kmail ?

On Thu, 12 Oct 2000, you wrote:
> On Thu, 12 Oct 2000, Gourdin wrote:
>
> > did Kmail exists  in a gnome version ???
> >
> > Gourd|n
> >
> Not sure what you're looking for here.
> You should be able to use kmail within GNOME.

You can. It is quite happy under gnome. I have used it for the last couple of
years under both KDE and Gnome, since before balsa and spruce and mahogany were
really ready for the casual user. I'm not sure where they stand now.
As far as a gnome version of Kmail (in answer to the original query) I don't
think so. It would require a re-write from QT to gtk+, almost by definition, and
would, also by definition, cease to be 'K' mail.