Re: UML diagrams

> PS.  could the reply-to be set right??  It's anoying to send a message only to find out it didn't get to the list.

It IS set right, but that's an entirely different issue.  Click "reply
to all" or "reply to group", and you won't have that trouble.  I'm on 53
mailing lists, and they have lots of different options, if I can keep
track, so can you.  :)

> On Fri, 27 Oct 2000 15:30:58 D-Man wrote:
>
> If you have dia running, in the toolbox window there are some figures.  Scroll using the left-right arrows until you see a tab that says "UML".  Click on the tab and you will have UML figures to enjoy.
>
> To set the properties of the figure (ie class name, attributes) right-click on the figure and select the Dialogs->Properties menu item (the last one, I may have the name wrong).
>

> On Fri, 27 Oct 2000 13:55:04 Alexey Rodriguez Yakushev wrote:
> >   I am badly needing UML diagrams for any gnome program. I have been
> > told that dia is heavily used for designing gnome aplications but i
> > can't find the diagrams. Can anyone help? URL link, cvs access,
> > whatever.

I think the question was where could the Dia UML diagrams that were used
to design some of these applications be found?  I've looked around, and
can't find them, but perhaps somebody else knows.

    Greg