Pane Devider Widget(s)

For the longest time I've thought the most anoying feature of GTK was that
the pane devider was only active on it's little ``bump'' at one end. Looking
at Nautilus and Evolution, it looks like this will be fixed. Looking at it,
though, it appears that Nautilus and Evolution are using their own
(different) resize widgets. (evolution's is flat with little dots on it and
Nautilus's is more the way I'd expect (a long bump)).

Are Evolution and Nautilus using different widgets and if so, what's the
deal?

--Ben