netscape wont work

i have installed the latest gnome and gotten the most recent updates using
helix-update(last night). i have been using helix gnoem for about a week
when all of the suden netscape wont work. what happens is that i start
up netscape and it shows its about screen, i click on it and then it
freezes and i have to bring up ia terminal and kill netscape. and then
this mornig netscape crashed my whole X session where i had to get a
vitual term (atl+ctrl+f1) and kill off everything.
the reason i am writting this list is becuase i had no problems till i got
helix gnome. i used whatever version of gnome comes with redhat 6.1 for
months and KDE for months and no problems. it wsnt till i updated gnome
that i started having these problems. and this problem is repeatable(i did
a re-install of redhat 6.1 updated gnome and agian netscape stops working
after about a week or so, did this now a total of 3 times)
the onlt way i can get netscape to work is if i rm my preferences.js file
from home/cinchel/.netscape (my home dir ) but that is a pain in the but.

has anyone else been having this prob.
the version of netscape is 4.73 (which i have been using since may and
worked fine before helix gnome)
like i said distro redhat 6.1
xfree version (what ever comes with 6.1 i forget right now)

any help is appreachiated(sp?)
oh i would try galan with mozilla except that the last milestone i got
(M16) ran really slow (i only have a p 200 with 32M ram )

thanks in advance
jason shanley

while you eat your pigs and cows we call out death to the sailor
watch out for the falling moon sheds and water cakes
those fish are killer pool players
when your done put the cover on your head so he knows