Re: gnome-print problem

* Iain (tigermilk btinternet com) wrote at 01:21 on 11/09/00:
> > Well maybe that is the problem. is there more that one version?
>
> About 3.
> The one you want is the gnome CVS one.
> I dunno if it has a webpage.

I had 'issues' with the gnome CVS one :)

1) I needed AC_PROG_CXX because apparently there was C++ files in the testsuite
directory (that were in testsuite/Makefile.am). This was in configure.in but
commented out

2) I had to add 'unicodeConf.sh' to Makefile.am's EXTRA_DIST

3) I had to add the unicodeConf.sh to the spec.in file

Does anybody want these fixes? Should I commit them? (I haven't bothered with
pursuing this issue because libunicode is scheduled to die or something like
that).

Regards,
Ali