Nautalis Needs

HI, I hope this is the right address, but incase I have CC's the gnome
list as I guess eazel folks read it as well.

Things I think Nautalis needs:

1) The Find with Emblems to work,  Some do, Some Dont.

2) In the searches, it would be great to be able to open a directory
that the found file is in as well as open the file.

3) In the pop up menu (and file types settings) an edit menu.  So I
could set in the file types a viewer and and editor for each file type,
then eiter open it to view use teh menu to edit.(ie images, I want to be
able to view them in a simple viewr, or open them with the Gimp, but
Gimp is to heavy foir a viewer.

4) System wide file types as well as user overides...  I recently made
chages to get RTF and .doc files to use WordPerfect, but then had to
make the same changes for other users on my system (Lukily there are
only 4)

5) user defaults for all folders.  For example I like to use the tighter
layout, but I have to set it for each new folder I enter.

thats all for now... except the one you already know about: SPEED

--

  Rob Brown-Bayliss