Re: kdm (kde) and gnome

Sorry Jeff, I have no idea what you're trying to say here.

My system is Redhat 7.0 running Gnome as the default GUI.  I want to
switch to KDE.  Is there a program or app to run that does this?

-- John

On Mon, 9 Apr 2001, Jeff Waugh wrote:

> <quote who="John Nelson">
>
> > How does gdm let you switch between KDE and GNOME?  It's not like you run
> > it and click on something to switch interfaces.
>
> Wait, do you click menus? That's what they do, right? Oh, yeah.
>
> If you have a sane distribution, you'll have a menu of available sessions,
> allowing you to run KDE, Gnome, a default, WhizzBangWow, or anything your
> heart desires.
>
> And yes, you can click it, too.
>
> - Jeff

John T. Nelson                   Lexonia Internet Services LLC
email: jnelson lexonia com       PO Box 9007
web:   http://www.lexonia.net/   McLean VA, 22102