GNOME booth help needed

Hi,

You are a convinced GNOME user?
You are a developer of a GNOME related application/library etc.?
You are contributing otherwise to the GNOME project?

If you answered at least one of the above questions with yes and also want
to promote GNOME in Europe in general and Germany specifically, then we
are looking for you!

There will be two big Linux events in the next few weeks/months in Germany
were the GNOME project will have a booth. We are looking for people who
will help us with running it:

* May, 4th to 6th, "Braunschweiger Linuxtage": This is a well-known event
in the north of Germany with the special topic on embedded systems with
Linux, but also Linux in general. More informations at:
http://braunschweiger.linuxtage.de

* July, 5th to 8th, "LinuxTag" Stuttgart: This is the biggest Linux-only
exhibition in Europe. Last year there were 17.000 visitors and it has a
real nice Linux-community-atmosphere. More informations at:
http://www.linuxtag.de

So, if you are interested in helping us running one of the booths or both,
then get in touch with me. My goal is to have at least as much people
helping at the GNOME booth than KDE has at their one (and they have a lot
*g*).

You don't need to worry that you can't speak german. This is normally no
problem. Both events (especially the "LinuxTag") are very international
exhibitions so nearly everyone understands english.

Thanks for reading.

    Jens