Re: gnome-wm not running

I finally found out what the problem was. When I was
compiling sawfish I didnt link /usr/include/X11 to
/usr/X11R6/include/X11. So the config script wasnt
finding X11/SM/SMlib.h, and thus wasnt building the
session managment stuff. Even though the config script
found the /usr/X11R6/include directory as a place that
held needed headers. Odd. At the very least a warning
would have been nice. Any who a quick symlink, and
recompile and everything is working like a champ now.

Rick Hansen