Re: Problems and no end...After update of GDM

the same hapend to me,

I have SuSE 7.2, and rpm -q gdm answers: gdm-2.2.5.2-ximian.3

I temporally solve the problems copying all the files in
/etc/opt/gnome/X11/gdm into /etc/opt/gnome/gdm that it was my old files

but I supose the correct place is /etc/opt/gnome/X11/gdm the question is
how can I change the place where gdm goes to find the configuretion
files?

thanks