Re: Gnome locks frequently

On Thu, 2001-12-13 at 18:11, Ian T. wrote:
> Rob , Joakim, Tesla et all.

> I can see no pattern at all.

Does it happen it you log in as another user?  Maybe you have some app
starting that is the problem.  I have seen version ov evolution in
ciurcumstances steal all input, apparently it was a bonobo problem, but
weather it is a problem with bonobo or a the apps treatment of some
componet I cant recall.

You said you used rh7.2, have you thought of going all ximian and seeing
if that fixes it (or did that cause it, I dont run all ximian stuff)

--

  Rob Brown-Bayliss