Fw: bonobo does not find gnome-print libs

Hello,

it's me again and again I have a problem with bonobo. The first thing
(awk) is now solved. Thanks to the people who helped me. But now I have
compiled and installed gnome-print to /opt/gnome. If I run configure of
bonobo-1.0.17, it tells me that bonobo cannot find the gnome-print libs
although I give configure the right flags like --with-gnome=/opt/gnome/
--with-gnome-includes=/opt/gnome/include and
--with-gnome-libs=/opt/gnome/lib.

What's wrong with it?

Björn

--