Re: Need to Fill in Missing ML Postings

* Karl Eichwalder <keichwa gmx net> [20010201 05:33]:
-snip use of gnome-list gzip mail archives for mbox use-
> Please, report the success status once done.  I'm not sure whether these
> files are 100% mbox compatible, though.  mutt might be able to work
> around the problems.

Hello, Karl:

The available gzip'd archives worked perfectly well, not a glitch. I did
not have to tweak one line. You do have to make sure you d/l the
compressed archived and not use for example the auto-decompressed Lynx
output---which renders in plain text, which when saved produces
disjointed headers. Which of course ruins proper threading.

John