Re: gnome-terminal

> When I use File/New Terminal, other term appears but can't accent
> anymore. The new term can't do "áçãö". This is a feature or a bug?

Bug.

> Exists some fix or workarround for this?

I sometimes have the same problem with Emacs - I think the problem
appears when changing focus with alt-tab. Does clicking on another
window with the mouse, and then clicking on the terminal window help?

However, if it does, it is still just a workaround - you should
probably file a bug report. I've just tested it and I have the same
problem - the accents appear like ~o and 'e instead of õ and é.

--
Ole Laursen
http://sunsite.dk/olau/