Re: Games for GNOME???

You can run starcraft using wine.
If you got an rpm-based distribution (redhat, mandrake, suse) maybe you
could install this package :
ftp://ftp.redhat.com/redhat/redhat-7.0/powertools/i386/RedHat/RPMS/wine-20000725-2.i386.rpm
This version of wine enable you to play starcraft like you could under
zindoz(tm)(r)(c).

I dont know about warcraft II. Maybe with dosemu ?

		  Dams

--
	 Dams Nadé
DEA Informatique : anvil amin unice fr