Re: AA canvas w/ point grid

Hello!

Smaller bug - you have to multiply x with 3
Bigger bug:
Canvas buffer has a kind of speedup for items not drawing anything into it. If first
created, it will be tagged as being background - which means, that buffer contents are
garbage, and first rendering item have to initialize it to backrounf color. If no item
removes that flag, canvas knows that nobody has drawn into it, and draws empty
rectangle instead of compying buffer.

I have used:
  if (buf->is_bg) {
    gnome_canvas_clear_buffer (buf);
    buf->is_bg = FALSE;
    buf->is_buf = TRUE;
  }
in item implementations and that seems to work.

Lauris